Tuesday, November 24, 2009

fRienDs..for lyfe

kenape saya suke kawan saya??
saya suke kawan saya sebab dorang always ade ngan saya,making me happy,share my pain n sorrow,doink almost everything together.
tak dinafikan,dlam banyak2 kawan slama i hidop,not sume gonna b my BFF yang i taw blh share everything in the real way..lyke their happinez is myne,my happinez is theirs,so, xkesahlah happi kew,sdeyh kew,giler kew,bangang kew,everything yg we shared with tuh make us more closer.sebab tuh syg sayang sumer kawan2 saya.xkesah la my childhood frenz kew,skolah kew,ipt kew,as long u get d title,i will always remember u guys n deep inside,i noe how much me loff them.they color my life spanjang i hidup ni,ajar i meaning of friendship,trust,loyalty,n lots more actually.
since i wuz born,my late ibu,abah n family is my friend,when i step into kindergarten..
i still remember,i blajar kt tabika kemas keretapi kuala krai since 3yrs old-6yrs old..hahaha
i buat tadika tuh mcm umah sndiri coz tuh adik angkat arwah ibu,name die cikgu ros,kak ni,mish them sumtyme (i pray for their health n happinez all d tyme)..
then,masuk sekolah rendah,sek ren keb sultan yahya petra 1,also in kuala krai..
ive been there since stndrd 1-6.lots n lots of memories there,rilly mish all those kind.
maybe coz now i realize,im a bit older as tyme flowing kn..
so,every moment ive been thru before make me realise,im thankful to have all those memoria.
then i jd student smk syp 1 lak fer 2 n half year before pndah smkdm,negerisembilan huhuhu
at first,i bnci sgt kna pndah,leaving my friends behind,coz i knew i need to start a new environment all over again huhuhu
but,its still ok,i manage to be there till finish my spm hahaha
smpai la i start blajar kt cni, i knal mcm2 org,byk2 kwn,which i kinda lyke it.
mase i kat unikl,u guys rock my world!!
same goes to u miimians!
mwah..
experience teach us on lyfe kn?so,i ge it thru friendship.
im so thankful to have all my friends to b by myside,all the way thru.
u've teach me more,giving me more,rilly brighten up my life,
sum how deep inside i wish i cud brighten all my friend's lyfe too.
insyaallah..
dedicated diz poem to let u guys noe how much i appreciate u guys in ma lyfe.
much love~


I was sitting here thinking
of the words I want to say,
but they just wouldn't come out right
so I found a different way

I got a piece of paper
and I wrote this poem for you,
but there's no way to thank you
for everything you do

For always being nice to me
and staying by my side,
for helping fix my problems
and never leaving me behind

For accepting my thoughts and feelings,
though you do not understand,
for never giving up on me
and being my best friend

For making me laugh
and letting me cry
and saying you'd miss me
if I were to die

Everything you mean to me
you could never know
In all the ways you've changed my life
I could never show

The way you take care of me,
you're my shining star
and though it's so incredible
that's just the way you are

Before I get too mushy
it's time for me to go,
but before I leave this ink-filled page
there's one thing you should know

As long as we are living,
no matter when or where,
if you ever need me
just call and I'll be there

I'll climb a thousand mountains
and swim a thousand seas
anything to be there
'cause you've been there for me

No comments: