Friday, January 8, 2010

sunshine..rainbow..everything...


to ma best friend n all ma frenz...thanks for putting color in my life sepanjang 2009 ni...banyak sangat name i nk sebut,hahaha tp,xpat sume..but i will dott down several me bff kayy? me loff u guys..i dedicated diz poem tuk korang2 sumer!

************
I was sitting here thinking
of the words I want to say,
but they just wouldn't come out right
so I found a different way

I got a piece of paper
and I wrote this poem for you,
but there's no way to thank you
for everything you do

For always being nice to me
and staying by my side,
for helping fix my problems
and never leaving me behind

For accepting my thoughts and feelings,
though you do not understand,
for never giving up on me
and being my best friend

For making me laugh
and letting me cry
and saying you'd miss me
if I were to die

Everything you mean to me
you could never know
In all the ways you've changed my life
I could never show

The way you take care of me,
you're my shining star
and though it's so incredible
that's just the way you are

Before I get too mushy
it's time for me to go,
but before I leave this ink-filled page
there's one thing you should know

As long as we are living,
no matter when or where,
if you ever need me
just call and I'll be there

I'll climb a thousand mountains
and swim a thousand seas
anything to be there
'cause you've been there for me....
thanks for everything we've gone thru together....
*********************
generally i do appreciate all ma fren..
u know who u are..
i'll remember all those memories kay..
but,for past 2009,this ppl rilly rock ma world..
;p
# my syp member...
rilly windu korang.facebook connects us again..after berbelas tahun kn?
its fun to meet all of u guys again..
manyak memori zaman2 sengal sekolah rendah,but it still ma sweet n cherish memories :)
# wie..hez..ema..mas....
aku jmpew korang balik!! kt fesbuk jugak hahahaha
nmpak sgt fesbuk ni medan kn..aduyaii..
korang2 mmg best fren ever..korang yg wat aku nyer lyfe lively sjak pndah ke bahau tuh hahaha
tetiber jd jahat nakal mlampau kt bahau kn hahahaha
# judd azura...
even aku knal ko sekejapan sgt,tp
we bond well..mcm plik coz mcm nobody from nowhere but now mcm foster sibling sudeyh hahahahaha
tp,dats special coz its juz happen..friendship mmg meaningful kn? especially when we suddenly met n getting along so well.
ai lyke!
thanks 4 d bestest frenship n memories..hahahaha
ko ngn pengi wat tbe2 dlam diari aku wujud perkataan..
"pertama kali di borneo club"
hakhak tp,abang botak *singer* wus awesome!!!
hahaha and abang kewl as well :P
#sabarina..nisa..and all vadsian...
we guys rocks!!! eventho we've been together 4 one weeks tp,mcm da knal lame sgt..
bak kate ridzuan..
" da mesra sangat..da rapat sangat..xmau berpisah"
hahahaha
chomeyl sgt...
# last but not least... me old fren yg now bcoming..

+

+

+

+

mr sumbody!!!
tq for popping up in ma lyfe n letting me 'kacau-bilaukan' ur lyfe
hahahahaha
thanks for everything~~~~~


mwah... x0x0x0 for everyone!!

No comments: